1. Users must fulfill the stated criteria and complete the required steps to redeem their rewards.
2. Only futures trades with trading fee >0 are counted (there is another futures event with 0 maker fee, hence the current event only counts the trading volume of takers).
3. Stay updated with the Daily Trading Volume ranking:
4. Rewards from this event are not to be redeemed in conjunction with other Futures event rewards on the MEXC platform. All rewards in this event can be collected in a stack.
5. The daily trading volume ranking refers to the trading volume ranking at 23:59 (UTC+0) of the day.
6. The rewards for Daily Lucky Draw, New Year Gifts and Daily Trading Volume Ranking will be issued in 48 hours after the draw.
7. The rewards for PNL Amount Ranking will be issued within 10 days after the event conclusion.
1. Participants who are found to be involved in fraudulent activities such as volume spamming, market manipulation, operation of multiple accounts, and self-dealing will be disqualified.
2. Participants who are found to be involved in identical trading strategies will be disqualified.
3. Participants who are found to have placed and canceled orders at a high frequency per minute will be disqualified.
4. Once multiple accounts are found to be registered under the same IP address, the users of the involved accounts will be disqualified.
5. Market maker accounts and sub-accounts are not allowed to participate in this event.
6. MEXC reserves the right of final interpretation of the event rules including, but not limited to, the above mentioned information regarding trading, funds, and risks of gang behaviors.