1. Minimum requirement on trading volume: Participants must attain trading volume above 50,000 USDT with positive PNL rate and PNL amount, to be eligible to share the prize pool.
2. Participants of Event 2 must attain daily trading volume of at least 1,000,000 USDT to be eligible for share the prize pool of Event 2.
3. In the event that two participants are ranked equally in PNL rate (PNL amount) ranking, the user with the higher total trading volume will be given priority in the ranking.
4. The rewards above can be collected in a stack.
5. Only futures trades with trading fee >0 are counted.
*Tingkat Pengembalian (Formula)
① Tingkat PNL = jumlah PNL selama acara / (nilai aset bersih pada awal acara + total deposit selama acara)
② PNL during the event = Realized PNL at the end of the event + Unrealized PNL at the end of the event - Realized PNL at the beginning of the event - Unrealized PNL at the beginning of the event
Total deposit selama acara = total jumlah transaksi masuk di akhir acara - total jumlah transaksi masuk di awal acara + bonus yang ditukarkan selama acara berlangsung
i. Pengguna harus memenuhi kriteria yang disebutkan dan menyelesaikan langkah-langkah yang diperlukan untuk menukarkan hadiah mereka.
2. Stay updated with the Daily Trading Volume ranking:
3. Rewards from this event are not to be redeemed in conjunction with other Futures event rewards on the MEXC platform.
4. The daily trading volume ranking refers to the trading volume ranking at 23:59 (UTC+0) of the day.
5. The rewards for Event 2 and the Lucky Spin futures bonus reward will be issued in 48 hours after the draw.
6. The rewards for Event 1 will be issued within 10 days after the event conclusion.
1. Participants who are found to be involved in fraudulent activities such as volume spamming, market manipulation, operation of multiple accounts, and self-dealing will be disqualified.
2. Participants who are found to be involved in identical trading strategies will be disqualified.
3. Participants who are found to have placed and canceled orders at a high frequency per minute will be disqualified.
4. Once multiple accounts are found to be registered under the same IP address, the users of the involved accounts will be disqualified.
5. Market maker accounts and sub-accounts are not allowed to participate in this event.
6. MEXC reserves the right of final interpretation of the event rules including, but not limited to, the above mentioned information regarding trading, funds, and risks of gang behaviors.