How to Make A Withdrawal
I. How to Make A Withdrawal on the MEXC App
1. Click on [Wallets] on the bottom-right and check your portfolio under [Overview]
2. Select [Spot].
3. Click on or search for the cryptocurrency you wish to withdraw.
4. Choose your withdrawal [Network].
5. Paste your withdrawal address under [Withdrawal Address]. If you have a whitelisted address, you can click on the bookmark icon.
6. Click [Confirm Withdrawal] after ensuring that all information is correct. Fill in your verification code and use the TxID if you wish to check the progress of your withdrawal.
II. How to Make A Withdrawal on the Website
1. Log in to the official MEXC website: https://www.mexc.com and click [Wallets] on the top right corner.
2. Click [Withdraw].
3. Select the crypto you want to withdraw.
4. Fill in your withdrawal [Address] and select your [Network] (please check if the network you chose corresponds to your withdrawal address). Finally, enter your withdrawal [Amount].
5. Confirm your withdrawal [Address]. Get your email verification code, fill it in, and fill in the [Google Authentication Code]. Click [Submit] after ensuring all information is correct.
6. Wait for the withdrawal to be credited. You may click on [Wallets] - [Transaction History] - [Withdrawal] to check your withdrawal history.
III. Things To Note
For USDT and other cryptos that support multiple chains, please ensure that the network corresponds to your address when making a withdrawal application.
If your withdrawal requires a Memo, please go to the receiving platform and copy the correct Memo before inputing it in, otherwise the asset may be lost.
If you enter an address and it says [Invalid Address], please check the address or contact Customer Service for further assistance.
The withdrawal fees are different for each crypto. You can check the fees in [Withdraw] - [Network].
You can see the [Withdrawal fee] of the corresponding crypto on the withdrawal page.
June 20, 2023