Trade to split the prize pool up to 5000 USDT
To trade the largest volume on futures during the competition period.
First place - 30% of the total prize pool.
Second place - 20% of the total prize pool
Third place - 10% of the total prize pool.
Fourth place - 10% of the total prize pool.
Fifth place - 10% of the total prize pool.
Sixth place - 10% of the total prize pool.
Two Random users – 5% of the total prize pool.
The prize pool depends on the total trading futures fees of the entire BeInCrypto community:
> 1 million — 50 USDT prize fund.
> 2 million — 100 USDT prize fund.
> 4 million — 200 USDT prize fund.
> 8 million — 400 USDT prize fund.
> 12 million — 600 USDT prize fund.
> 16 million — 800 USDT prize fund.
> 20 million — 1000 USDT prize fund.
> 40 million — 2000 USDT prize fund.
> 60 million — 3000 USDT prize fund.
> 80 million — 4000 USDT prize fund.
> 100 million — 5000 USDT prize fund.
🏆 Conditions of the tournament for participants:
– KYC passage is not mandatory for tournament participants;
– Only the turnover from futures transactions is taken into account;
– Be a BeInCrypto referral.
1. The awards will be distributed to the MEXC accounts within 7 working days after the end of the tournament.
2. Any fraudulent behavior will lead to disqualification of the participants of the action.
3. MEXC reserves the right to final interpretation of the campaign rules, including, but not limited to, information about the campaign regarding the risks of trading, financing and group behavior.
4. 50% cashback is returned once a week. The commission must be more than 1 USDT for 7 calendar days. If this amount is not reached, the amount is transferred to the next week. Futures bonuses will not be taken into account when calculating the return of 50% cashback.
5. The tournament takes into account the trading futures turnover on the taker.