Weekly Futures Event!
Great news! MEXC Futures is launching a Weekly Futures Event! to reward futures traders with a 20,000 USDT total bonus prize pool.
Trading Pairs: All Futures Pairs
Event Period: 16:00 Sunday - 16:00 Friday every week (UTC)
Event 1: New User Exclusive Reward of 3,000 USDT Bonus!
All new users who trade futures on MEXC for the first time and accumulate a trading volume ≥ 2,000 USDT will each receive a 10 USDT futures bonus, limited to the first 300 qualified users only. First come, first served!
On top of that, users may also participate in the “Newbie Futures Trading Reward Campaign” at the same time and gain extra bonus.
Event 2: Trade to Share 17,000 USDT Bonus Prize Pool!
During the event, users are eligible to claim the rewards if they meet the minimum required trading volume. The bonus pool is split into 11 tiers, where each tier consists of 300 USDT - 5,000 USDT bonus to be shared. Eligible users will share the bonus pool based on their total perpetual futures trading volume.
We encourage our users to trade responsibly. Futures trading comes with high market risks, and the volatility and unpredictability of cryptocurrency prices can lead to both great profits and significant losses. MEXC is not responsible for any losses that may result from price fluctuations when buying, selling, holding, and utilizing cryptocurrencies.
1. Trading volume = Open Trade + Close Trade (including all futures pairs) during the event period. Only futures trades with handling fee >0 are counted.
2. This event is an ongoing event from every Sunday to Friday, starting from 16:00 every Sunday (UTC) and ending at 16:00 every Friday (UTC). Users who register through the link above during the event period will be considered a participant. The termination of this event will be announced in a separate announcement.
3. The 20,000 USDT prize pool for this event will be refreshed weekly. The rewards will be distributed within 5 days of the event's conclusion.
4. MEXC reserves the right to revoke the eligibility of any participants involved in wash trading or any suspicious activity that may be condemned as an act of cheating. MEXC reserves the right to forfeit the prize or freeze the account of said users.
5. MEXC reserves the right of final interpretation for the event information hereinabove.