1. "3L" means that the price of the underlying transaction pair has increased by 1%, and the net value of the product has increased by 3%
2. "3S" means that the price of the underlying transaction pair fell by 1%, and the net value of the product has increased by 3%
3. The net value is normally adjusted at 0 (UTC+8) o'clock every day, and the extreme market conditions will be adjusted intraday.
4. The leveraged ETF mechanism consists of a daily fee rate that will be charged at 16:00 (UTC) daily. Long term holders shall acknowledge the risks before deciding to invest.
5. Please pay attention to the net value of the product before trading. There is a risk that the price will approach zero under extreme market conditions. Please be aware of the risks during investment.
6. If the price of the product is lower than 0.1 USDT, the "Share Merging Mechanism" will be triggered. The merging ratio is 10:1, in which 10 shares will merge into 1 share, while the price will increase 10x. Therefore, the user's total assets will not be affected.
Please click here for more information
© 2021 MEXC Global Ltd.