MEXC Will Support the Travala.com (AVA) Contract Swap and Rebranding Plan to AVA (AVA)
MEXC will support the Travala.com (AVA) contract swap and rebranding plan to AVA (AVA) on the Ethereum (ERC20) network with the following arrangements:
- At 2023-08-28 03:00 (UTC), deposits and withdrawals of Travala.com (AVA) on the BNB Beacon Chain (BEP2) will be suspended.
- Trading of AVA will not be affected during the contract swap.
- After the contract swap is complete, old AVA (BEP2) tokens will assume AVAOLD as the ticker and Travala.com (AVA) will be rebranded to AVA (AVA).
- MEXC will not support token swaps for AVA tokens deposited after the closure of deposits.
- MEXC no longer supports deposits for old AVA tokens after the token swap. Please make confirmation before depositing tokens to avoid any asset losses.
- The opening time of deposits and withdrawals of new AVA tokens will be announced in a separate announcement.
New AVA contract address:
For More Information:
- Travala.com AVA 2.0 Proposal
- Introducing AVA 2.0: Upcoming Token Swap
- AVA Foundation Releases Information About the AVA Token Swap
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks for your support!
Buy USDT Instantly here: https://otc.mexc.com/
Refer a friend to enjoy a high rebate, create your personalized invitation link today:
Enjoy trading on MEXC.
The MEXC Team
24 August 2023